How ISA works
1. Stand and go
Place it on your desk, plug it in, ready to go. From now on, ISA detects your posture and movement behavior via a privacy-compliant 3D sensor.
2. AI evaluation in the background
Intelligent algorithms create an ongoing load profile in real time and identify unhealthy habits as well as improvement potential.
3. Continuous guidance
Via the screen, ISA guides users to perform exercises, sit ergonomically, drink enough, and much more. All instructions are intuitively designed and individually provided at the right time.
What ISA achieves
Results from independently conducted studies in various industrial corporations, service companies, financial institutions, research institutes and health insurances. Each study was conducted for 1-3 months and was supervised by corporate health experts from the healthcare sector and the companies.
Effects for office workers
Less pain and more vitality
Prevention of long-term health effects
Convincing body language through upright posture
Inner balance and resilience through a healthy activity level
Effects for companies
Directly addressing the root cause of the most sick days: behavior while at work
Reaches many employees at a low threshold – also in home offices
Expression of employee-friendly corporate culture
Three step introduction
1. Free demo call to demonstrate and clarify any open questions. (30 min)
2. Optional pilot project
Planning meeting (30 min)
Pilot with 10-20 test users in your company for 1 month.
- Identifying the test users.
How we keep your effort minimal
- We provide all required data protection documents.
- We take care of logistics.
- We conduct onboarding with all test users.
- We are available as contact persons for the test users.
- We provide a detailed and transparent evaluation of the results.
Evaluation discussion (30 min)
3. Together, we define your individual strategy for the long-term integration of ISA in your company. (60 min)