Coolest student job ever:
Be at the forefront
We are Deep Care GmbH. We have developed the world’s first digital health coach for the office and home office, based on the latest sensor technology and intelligent algorithms. This makes it easy to integrate ergonomic sitting, targeted exercise, adequate hydration and many other aspects into everyday working life. We developed and patented the technology ourselves. For our work, we have already been awarded the title of “High-Tech Start-up” by the state of Baden-Württemberg and receive support from the Fraunhofer Gesellschaft as well as two international start-up incubators. We recently launched our first product on the market and have already won renowned companies as our customers.
Design a meaningful product
- Experience in developing hybrid apps for Android and iOS with Flutter.
- First experience in developing native Android apps including embedded OS.
- No fear of SSH and soldering irons.
- Good knowledge of procedures and methods of software development in the field of mobile applications
- Passion for agile software development
Very independent way of working
- Optional: know-how in common tools such as Git, App Stores, IntelliJ, Jira
The key: stay creative, courageous and don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Without failure, no new insights!
Work in your own way
- You will gain deep insights, participate in all team rounds and contribute as a full team member.
- We work flexibly both in our home office and in our beautiful office in the centre of Ludwigsburg.
- You are very flexible in when you work. What counts is the result.
- We work with common tools like Teams and Jira. No problem if you don’t know them yet.
- We work pragmatically, make quick decisions, pay attention to details and really step on the gas.
- We are an international team and communicate with each other in German and English.
- 3-6 months
- 10-40 h per week
- Fair payment
- Startup experience: Priceless!